Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Food Saver v2430

Options
Griffin
Griffin Posts: 8,200
edited October 2012 in EggHead Forum

Not sure who was asking about Food Savers the other day, but I just read about this deal on another forum:

"This FoodSaver V2430 Advanced Design Vacuum Sealer drops from $129.99 to $77.99 via code U2FV50A at FoodSaver.com. Plus, this code adds the bonus FoodSaver Round Three Canister Set for free, along with free shipping! This is the best deal we could find for this model anywhere, and no one else includes the bonus items. Just add the FoodSaver to your cart, punch in the coupon code, the price will drop and the bonus will be added to your cart automatically. Sales tax is charged in most states."

Now, I don't have this one in particular (not sure which model I have, if they even make it anymore), but I have seen deals like this before. I used a similar one to get mine years ago. I have no connection to Food Saver at all, just thought I'd pass on the deal if anybody was in the market for one.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

Comments