Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

O.T. Getting What You Want Under the Tree is Easy...If You're Santa!

Wilma and I have a system.  Years ago, our first Christmas was not going well.  She was hinting what she wanted as best as she could and I was going "Hmmm.  I have no clue what she wants."  Of course I was equally helpful when asked about Christmas  "Ahh I'm fine.  Don't worry about it."  Being newlyweds, Wilma was distressed.  That's when we decided that making Christmas lists aren't just for children.  Our rule is they must be completed by Thanksgiving.

This year, my primary targets are an AR and a Spider.  I explained what I want from the ceramicgrillstore.com website.  Wilma logged on today and soon her head was spinning.  I come home from work and she hands me the credit card.  "Here!  You know what you want.  Just order it!"  So with credit card in hand and a smile on my face, I made sure I will have a very Merry Christmas indeed! 

Flint, Michigan

Comments