Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Posting from iOS Devices?

Options
Any tricks to posting from iOS devices so you have access to the advanced formatting controls? I've tried Safari and Chrome on both iPhone and iPad, on both mobile and full site...with no luck.
LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  

Comments

• Mighty_Quinn
    Options
    we just recently got the ability to post pics without photobucket on ios device...maybe soon all the formatting buttons will work....baby steps.
  • jfm0830
    jfm0830 Posts: 987
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I don't post from my iPhone. After using the iPad I can't bring myself to post here on the iPhone-keyboard way too small. I will read messages, but not post. Anyway I digress.

I've found that "<BR><BR>" without the quotation marks gives you a double space. I added a shortcut to my iPad to type this for me. Go into General Settings, scroll down to Keyboards and select it. Scroll down to shortcuts and add in the "<BR><BR>" without the quotes. Then add in a couple letters to trigger this when you need it. I used dls (double line space). So now I type dls and I get the code for the double space.

Also "<B>" Text you want in Bold"</B>" without the quotes and "<I>"Text you want italicized"</I>" without the quotes gives you bold and italics.

Jim
    3 LBGE & More Eggcessories than I care to think about.