Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE covers for sale or trade....

Options

I have three BGE covers, which are of no use to me since I have a covered cook zone.  The XL and the BGE sized ones are less than a year old.  The XL one has a rust stain on it, that might come off with rust remover (I haven't tried).

The MBGE cover is an older style, and is good shape, not as pretty as the others.

The newer ones cost $80 a piece, not sure what the MBGE sized one cost.

Anyone want to negotiate a price or offer a swap for some sort of Eggcessory?

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

Comments

• dweebs0r
    dweebs0r Posts: 539
    Options
    Good luck with you sale.  Maybe add some pictures.  My for sale thread re my table got deleted without explanation so I am not sure if the admins allow this type of thread for what its worth.
       -Jody Newell (LBGE & a 36" Blackstone griddle).
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options

dweebs0r said:
    Good luck with you sale.  Maybe add some pictures.  My for sale thread re my table got deleted without explanation so I am not sure if the admins allow this type of thread for what its worth.
    Weird.  They didn't delete your Auber thread.
    Options
    I know.  I thought it was weird too.  No explanation just poof, gone.  Sorry Doc, didnt mean to derail your thread.
       -Jody Newell (LBGE & a 36" Blackstone griddle).
  • travisstrick
    Options
    I keep my eggs covered with prayer. It's kept them safe so far. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • jhl192
    jhl192 Posts: 1,006
    Options
    Doc, Any chance you still have the Large BGE cover for sale? 
    XL BGE; Medium BGE; L BGE 
  • Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    Options
    jhl192 said:
    Doc, Any chance you still have the Large BGE cover for sale? 
    I believe I do.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys