Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

BGE covers for sale or trade....

I have three BGE covers, which are of no use to me since I have a covered cook zone.  The XL and the BGE sized ones are less than a year old.  The XL one has a rust stain on it, that might come off with rust remover (I haven't tried).

The MBGE cover is an older style, and is good shape, not as pretty as the others.

The newer ones cost $80 a piece, not sure what the MBGE sized one cost.

Anyone want to negotiate a price or offer a swap for some sort of Eggcessory?

Pasquali Luciano
Buon appetito to all the BGE family
XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

Comments

• dweebs0rdweebs0r Posts: 507
    Good luck with you sale.  Maybe add some pictures.  My for sale thread re my table got deleted without explanation so I am not sure if the admins allow this type of thread for what its worth.
    -Jody Newell (LBGE & a mini BGE!)
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,964

dweebs0r said:
    Good luck with you sale.  Maybe add some pictures.  My for sale thread re my table got deleted without explanation so I am not sure if the admins allow this type of thread for what its worth.
    Weird.  They didn't delete your Auber thread.

• dweebs0rdweebs0r Posts: 507
    I know.  I thought it was weird too.  No explanation just poof, gone.  Sorry Doc, didnt mean to derail your thread.
    -Jody Newell (LBGE & a mini BGE!)
  • I keep my eggs covered with prayer. It's kept them safe so far. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • jhl192jhl192 Posts: 806
    Doc, Any chance you still have the Large BGE cover for sale? 
    XL BGE; Medium BGE 
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,453
    jhl192 said:
    Doc, Any chance you still have the Large BGE cover for sale? 
    I believe I do.
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys