Well with some recant addition the pot situation just wasn't working out in my small kitchen. So I made me a pot rack/bar. I had a peace of aluminium pipe in the shed. So I sanded it down with 40 grit then 120 grit. Put two large eye bolts in both ends then staggered the smaller eye bolts. I took some 11 gauge wire and made the hooks. Then took some turnbuckles and added them to the bottom of the main eye bolts. Got some SS chain and fasteners and put it up. This was a quick easy solution to the problem. And it cost me ~50 bucks. I will probably make another one for all the cast iron I am slowly accumulating for my egg and out it up in the garage soon.
I hope this helps someone.