Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Turkey Burgers

Options

The In Laws bought me a meat grinder for my Kitchen Aid, so I had to try it out on something. I bought a couple Turkey Breasts and ran them through.

I sauteed up some spinach with some garlic. Mixed into my new ground turkey and threw in some feta cheese. Topped them up with some DP Swamp Venom.

I did some Sweet Potatoes dusted with Memphis Dust as well 400 In Direct for about 45 MIN.

Made a Tzatzki Sauce for the Burgers.

Everything came out Incredible.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

tb.JPG 394.6K
tb1.JPG 656.5K
tb2.JPG 678.7K

Comments

• travisstrick
    Options
    When I saw the title I was going to take you man card.

After seeing the goods, I want one.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • TUTTLE871
    TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    Options
    When I saw the title I was going to take you man card. After seeing the goods, I want one.

Yes I almost revoked it myself, but they were damn good. Plus I was cooking for the Wife and a few of her friends.

They wont shut up now of how great dinner was. I have locked myself in the bedroom and am enjoying Football and cleaning my gun.

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

• travisstrick
    Options
    When my wife has friends over I like to "go get hunting stuff out of the attic"
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    When I saw the title I was going to take you man card. After seeing the goods, I want one.

He would have to have a man card to take, first. Is that KA mixer hot pink? =))

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• TUTTLE871
    Options

They did not have the rainbow colored one so I went with the second best thing.

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options

When I saw the title I was going to take you man card.

After seeing the goods, I want one.

What....a man card?

Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Slobberdog
    Options
    Great looking cook. I grew up in Nebraska home of the Nebraska Beef Counsel's slogan "BEEF, It's What's For Dinner!" My wife is from Louisiana (not that there is anything wrong with that) and she insists on buying those Jenny-O (?) turkey patties to feed to our two daughters. I refuse to cook or eat them . . . But right now I'm considering stopping off at Bed, Bath & Beyond to pick up a pink mixer and give yours a try.
  • TUTTLE871
    Options
    The grinding was fun and I seasoned up the breasts first then put them in he grinder. It is not like eating a juicy cheeseburger with grease running down your chin, but it comes out very good. The addition of the Tzatzki was an extra boost of flavor. I also sliced up some spicy pickles I had.

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

• DonWW
    DonWW Posts: 424
    Options
    +1
    XL and Medium.  Dallas, Texas.
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    The storm trooper spatula has to get him some consideration for keeping the man card, right?
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• TUTTLE871
    Options
    YEMTrey said:

The storm trooper spatula has to get him some consideration for keeping the man card, right?

Thank You! And that's good Star Wars Stormtrooper not Disney version.

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.