Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT Fool Today...

I hope I have not gone too far, fired up by the Jameson.  On the other hand, another site I belong to declares Sunday as OT day (with restrictions, not for controversial topics, but rather family, fun time,social posts).  Might not be too bad here, leave your OT's away from the week days, and post Sunday if you want.

This still puts my OT ratio to about 1:100 :-)

Anyway, what a house I live in.  Just came in from harvesting bananas.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

Comments

• Durn it, hit Post before all the pics were loaded.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    edited November 2012
    I respectfully disagree, Doc.  

There are plenty of social networks out there, such as Facebook, and I belong to Facebook.  I belong to this forum for Egg cooking.  Certainly, we make friends here, and banter about some (which is a lot of fun), but I'm not at the stage where I want just personal ****.  NOTE:  I am not complaining about others posting it, but I don't care for you to know my underwear size or for you to see my sister's grandbaby's pictures..

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• VI, as long as you don't mind a little drunken banana harvest pictures, I am a happy camper.

• VI, as long as you don't mind a little drunken banana harvest pictures, I am a happy camper.
    Actually, I don't mind any post that includes a "drunken" adjective in it.   :))

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Banana trees in New Orleans will take over and assimilate your yard into their collective.  You either have to dig halfway to China and get the roots or, do what I did, and pour a drunken slab over them.  Then build a man-bear-cave over that.  You eat them thangs, Doc? 

• nolaegghead
    We'll throw 'em in the freezer and do banana bread at our leisure.  I worked hard to throw "drunken" in as an adjective in my previous post to keep VI happy.

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,657
    im good with that sundays only and not going ot in the middle of all the posts everyday. bananas here are like 69 cents a bunch, i catch salmon here cheaper than that
    :D can we keep with the tradition of stealing a post
    :))
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • nolaegghead
    Well, come to think of it, I was pretty drunk the entire time over the entire year it took to build my manbearcave, so I wasn't lying. ;)
    I believe I'm too drunken to follow the above suggested drunken guidelines :)>-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • I appreciate this! The only thing I'm going to be harvesting for the next few months is snowmen.  Uggghhh.  Drunken snowmen.
  • HDmstng
    HDmstng Posts: 192
    I hope I have not gone too far, fired up by the Jameson.  On the other hand, another site I belong to declares Sunday as OT day (with restrictions, not for controversial topics, but rather family, fun time,social posts).  Might not be too bad here, leave your OT's away from the week days, and post Sunday if you want.

This still puts my OT ratio to about 1:100 :-)

Anyway, what a house I live in.  Just came in from harvesting bananas.

Hmmm, maybe use the dedicated Off Topic area instead?   
  • Dan4BBQ
    Dan4BBQ Posts: 271
    I have a clump that we will pick in a couple of weeks---bannas foster--here we come