Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Plano Eggfest

RAC
RAC Posts: 1,688
edited November 2012 in EggHead Forum

To all the Plano Eggheads,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Just a note to thank all of you for making me and Dee feel so welcome. We both had such a great time and all of you made us feel like we were part of the family. The only thing I didn’t like is not winning an egg.  After having such a fun weekend I think we have decided to sign up to cook at the Salado Eggfest next year.

Ricky

Boerne, TX

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Was very nice to meet you. I was in the next tent to Leroy cooking a ham. Sure hope you make it to Salado March 16th and cook. That will put you in the running for 4 Minis to be given away.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• RAC
    RAC Posts: 1,688

I know Mickey. It sure was good. The naked Ham

Ham.JPG 54.1K

Ricky

Boerne, TX

• hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Better a naked ham than a naked man, I always say!
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    I do not like them
    in a house.
    I do not like them
    with a mouse.
    I do not like them
    here or there.
    I do not like them
    anywhere.
    I DO like green eggs and ham.
    What I do not like is a naked man and ham..
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200

I didn't like not winning an Egg either. Mrs. G was only one number away (and the person who did win that one, turned around and sold it to somebody else). But it was nice meeting you, and meeting other new friends and seeing older friends.

@Mickey - don't you mean three. I swore I heard you promise one to Mrs. G if she accompany me down there. ;)

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• @Griffin #1 son was only 1 number away from winning an egg too.  He wasn't too disappointed because after cooking on the large he now has his eyes set on an XL.
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Griffin said:

I didn't like not winning an Egg either. Mrs. G was only one number away (and the person who did win that one, turned around and sold it to somebody else). But it was nice meeting you, and meeting other new friends and seeing older friends.

@Mickey - don't you mean three. I swore I heard you promise one to Mrs. G if she accompany me down there. ;)

Jason I was so astounded to meet a real Mrs G, I would has promised her a Toyota.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.