Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Thermapen has been ordered

hondabbqhondabbq Posts: 1,113
edited October 2012 in EggHead Forum
After reading several posts here and everyone seems to have a Thermapen in it somewhere.LOL I decided to pull the trigger on one of these liitle gems.

Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Sledder, Quadder, Rock and Roller, Big Green Egg Smoker.

·

Comments

• Congratulations!  You won't be sorry!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,615
    What color did you get? I'm convinced the red one is the fastest...
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • ZickZick Posts: 171
    Good decision. It will be one of your best purchases if you are serious about your cooks. No guessing anymore!
    When was the last time you did something for the first time? - Zick Boulder, CO
    ·
  • mb99zzmb99zz Posts: 182
    Congrats!  I got one a couple of weeks ago...as a result of all the positive info from this site.  I love it.  You won't regret it.  
    ·
  • hondabbqhondabbq Posts: 1,113
    What color did you get? I'm convinced the red one is the fastest...

Limited Edition Canada Flag.

Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Sledder, Quadder, Rock and Roller, Big Green Egg Smoker.

·
  • I got mine yesterday and am extremely impressed. You won't be sorry!
    ·
  • What color did you get? I'm convinced the red one is the fastest...

No dice Skiddy!  Green is just a hair faster!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,781
    It's my #1 cooking tool in my kitchen. It changes everything.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·