Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggtoberfest Question

Options
BENTE
BENTE Posts: 8,337
edited October 2012 in EggHead Forum
ok i did not make it again this year. really no excuse except for i'm lazey . anyway i have been looking but cannot find the new rubs that bge put out inconjunction with dizzy pig. i do have a bottle on the way i asked a friend to pick it up for me. i will see her on wednesday. but according to her there are several flavors. does anyone know where to find a description or a place to order?

thanks

and thanks to those of you keeping the photos to yourself because no one around here wants to see all the fun we missed

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

Comments

• booksw
    booksw Posts: 470
    Options

These are the products dizzy pig was selling at the festival (and included one jar in each of our goody bags- sorry but it's true.  There was probably close to $35 worth of merchandise in the goody bag):

http://www.biggreenegg.com/eggcessories/dizzy-gourmet/

I used Simply Zensational on a smoked salmon yesterday and it was great! 

Charleston, SC

L/MiniMax Eggs
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options

thanks alot it looks like they will be letting you order them "soon" whenever that is. :!! :D

thanks again

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb