Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

little known fact about stike

ZippylipZippylip Posts: 4,313
edited October 2012 in EggHead Forum

final repost, not food related but equally interesting.  Maybe we can smoke him out of hiding if we all chant.

Little known fact about stike:

he was the youngest sister in the one-hit wonder band “Hanson”, you know, the cute one that played the drums:

Catch him in action here performing the multi-platinum hit "MMMbop":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHozn0YXAeE

good day

·

Comments

• jlsmjlsm Posts: 839
    Perhaps he's humming "I Will Come to You" as we type. Even though I'm relatively new, I do miss @stike so. 
    Owner of a large and a beloved mini in Philadelphia
    ·
  • BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,429
    She sure was a cute little gal.

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
    ·
  • Sgt93Sgt93 Posts: 704
    This is now the official "Bromance" thread.
    XL BGE - Small BGE - A bunch of Webers - A bunch of accessories - Ceramic Grill Works 2-Tier 
    Follow me on Twitter & Instagram: @SSgt93
    ·
  • SundownSundown Posts: 2,890
    zip,

he's given up his singing and percussion career. Giving it up left him scared and alone.

He enjoyed his time with you, Fidel and the Canuck gnome getting all dressed up and drinking beer but, since you 'fellas' don't do that any more stike has sequestered himself in his cellar to prepare for a winter alone. Working in his bathrobe among all of the various meats hanging by string around his head.

His weight is increasing and he's now up to 300.

All because of some bad people on this forum.

Next week I'm meeting him for a Pearl at Fred's Franks. He still tolerates me to a certain extent.
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,091
    We still get dressed up, we just don't invite him anymore. Perhaps you could join us for the next one?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • We still get dressed up, we just don't invite him anymore. Perhaps you could join us for the next one?
    Sounds like another kilt wearer at Salado.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,091
    No, it's more a Fredericks of Hollywood kinda thing

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • No, it's more a Fredericks of Hollywood kinda thing
    Same thing.

Dripping Springs, Texas.

·
  • This thread has taken a disturbing turn.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 16,659
    whats disturbing is once he posted a pic of meat hanging in his basement, on the walls in the backdrop was all the names of people on this forum, some were written in what looked like red lipstick, some of those were x'd off. it was only up for a minute or two, then it was gone
    ·
  • That's pretty bad, but if there were pictures of people with "X's" over their faces, that's when it gets really creepy! 

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • whats disturbing is once he posted a pic of meat hanging in his basement, on the walls in the backdrop was all the names of people on this forum, some were written in what looked like red lipstick, some of those were x'd off. it was only up for a minute or two, then it was gone
    Yeah, I saw it too.  But, what does "Helter Skelter" mean?  I didn't recognize that name.

Dripping Springs, Texas.

·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 16,659
    and what was with all the blood on the knife he was cutting duck proscuitto with. the stuff he gave me didnt have any blood
    ·