Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

overnight problems

henapplehenapple Posts: 10,842
edited October 2012 in EggHead Forum
Fired up the egg and started my bb roast at 5 yesterday evening. Dialed in at 250 and it stayed there till midnight. I woke up to find the temp at 170. Went out to re-light and found literally no lump in the box. I went through an entire load in 12 hrs. I'm not going to name the brand and I'm not looking for lump suggestions. Needless to say I won't do another over night cook with this brand. Just wondering if any of you have had this happen. Regardless, the bb is back on and rolling...might have to crutch now to hit eta.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments