Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Bit by the Egg! No Response for BGE!!

Options
1235»

Comments

• krobertsmsn
    Options
    I DID get jinxed after reading this thread....I went out to cook and you guessed it....minor cut. Hubby will correct my sharp edge this weekend.
    LBGE 4/2012, MBGE 6/2012 & Mini 11/2013
    Rome, GA
  • Sundazes
    Options
    They wont respond. They are waiting for your attorney to contact them. Think about it. You email them telling them you severed the tip of your finger. They are waiting for a law suit. I bet that email is floating around legal or outside council. 
  • krobertsmsn
    Options
    lol....i think it was my dumb mistake for not paying enough attention after being warned...I'll accept responsibility and we will fix it on our own
    LBGE 4/2012, MBGE 6/2012 & Mini 11/2013
    Rome, GA
  • scaryangel
    Options
    I too have the same problem and i received a bad cut to my right finger. I did not have to go to the ER. I am very careful now when i adjust the vent.
    Options

Wear Gloves. Period. I spent half of my professional life working on films - mostly commercials and industrials. When working with things that might hurt you- - you wear gloves. Nice deerskin work gloves. Any time I'm working with something that might be hot, sharp, heavy or otherwise dangerous - I wear some kind of hand protection. When I go skiing, and take my own gear, there's a pair of work gloves in my briefcase for muscling gear around.

Your fingers are the only ones you'll ever have - take care of them.