Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Making First Trip To Restaurant Depot

smasch
smasch Posts: 115
edited October 2012 in EggHead Forum
Excitement is building for my first trip to the Atlanta store this morning.  Will report back any great buys.  
KCBS membership MAY pay off today.  
Owner of LBGE, Antique Komodo Green in Color. Proud Career Firefighter. Johns Creek / South Forsyth GA

Comments

• tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    you may laugh, but I recommend.....bring a sweatshirt or light duty coat.......

t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • smasch
    smasch Posts: 115
    That would have been good to know.  I went numb from the elbows down, but came away with a fine stash of packers and royal oak.  Also got some 16-21 ct shrimp for $15.95/4lbs.  A very busy place.  I give it 2 thumbs up.  Got the packers for $2.45/lb.  
    Owner of LBGE, Antique Komodo Green in Color. Proud Career Firefighter. Johns Creek / South Forsyth GA
  • xraypat23
    xraypat23 Posts: 421
    great place! I love the tongs, and stainless restaurant equipment. I've got about a dozen sheet pans from them. We do comps, so the bus bins are handy. The knives there are good quality and cheap