Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Another Great Example of an Egger's Talent and Generosity

Options
Lawn Ranger
Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
spoon.jpg
<p />Just got home and found this in my mailbox. One of Chuckl's legendary spoon rests. Very, very, cool....and very, very appreciated.[p]Thanks much, Chuckles! I love it![p]Mike

Comments

• Luvmyegg
    Luvmyegg Posts: 86
    Options
    Lawn Ranger,[p]I luv my egg and my spoon rest! Not to mention the very cool refrigerator magnet he made for me. Hmm, wonder if he could do a tabletop?[p]Barbara
  • Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Options
    Lawn Ranger,[p]
    Apparently...you have become just about everyone's [p]"Love Puppy"!![p]Or...... everyone thinks they can bribe there way to the front of the tool line!![p]
    Do tell?[p]Chubby

I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    34445%3A%3A723232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2327%3D8%3A4%3D933%3DXROQDF%3E23239686893%3C7ot1lsi
    <p />Lawn Ranger,
    Hey... My Sweetie, Spring Hen, also presented me with one of those things. I couldn't figure out how to eat it so I figured it to be something else. Just when I was going to turn it into a neckless to go with my Neru Suit she told me it was a spoon rest. So now The Spring Chicken has a genuine Chuckles spoon rest. Life is good.[p]Spring "Never A Dull Moment" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

• eggor
    eggor Posts: 777
    Options
    chucls,[p]ok, sign me up. i seen your very first spoon rest all wrapped and pretty at the minifest, pakak got lucky and took it home with him as the big weiner... LOL[p]just so you guys know, chucks better half is a pro at this and taught chuck everything she knows. top quality stuff here.[p]Scott

• Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
    eggor,
    I suspected as much ;o)..... I'm just proud to have one....I thought Valerie might have been lurking in the background, though. Man, I wish I lived in Colorado![p]Mike

• eggor
    eggor Posts: 777
    Options
    Lawn Ranger,[p]those of us that made it over to chuckls had a great time, he even manifested about 20 bags of wicked good but they seamed to be a little light for 20 lbs bags. chuck explained the story, i can only imagine what backers garage looks like,LOL.[p]Scott[p]the art glass they sell and even teach how to make is impressive!!![p]been a little hot up here, but they are still throwin snowballs in the high country!

• chuckls
    chuckls Posts: 399
    Options
    Lawn Ranger,[p]Aw, shucks, guys I'm flattered :)[p]Kinda like you Mike, I like making stuff. I'm lucky to have a wife like Valerie who's willing to put up with me in her studio. Although she makes it very clear that that space is hers and I am not to make a mess and I must clean up after myself![p]Anyone interested in their own personalized BGE spoon rest, send me an email. I'm making BGE refrigerator magnets, too![p]Chuck