Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Building Plans for BGE Small Cart

Options
Chief
Chief Posts: 154
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Anyone out there no where on-line I can locate the plans to build a cart for my small BGE???

Comments

• Chief
    Options
    one feral kat,
    Would I ever do without you...thank you. I found someone to build it for me for nothing...what a nice friend I have. I'm sure I will have to cook many meals for him on the egg but what a way to pay someone back.

• Zip
    Zip Posts: 372
    Options
    gasgrilltable.jpg
    <p />Chief,[p]If you have or have access to a old gas grill that the frame is not rusted out, you can buy a little paint, some screws, and wood and make a very cheap table. The grill needs to have tables on both sides of the grill. Simply take the grill, burner(if equipped), and gas valves off the cart. The top can be made out of tile covered plywood and the bottom can be enclosed with plywood as well. You will need a shelf to put the egg on in the middle and that can be made out of plywood as well.[p]The nice thing about this project is that it is small enough to probably find scraps to build it out of.[p]I have attached a picture to give you a mental picture of what you are doing. I have made a couple of these for mobile fish cleaning stations and gardening tables for others.[p]Zip[p]

• Chief
    Options
    Zip,
    No I don't have access but maybe I can find someone who wants to give me their old one....
    Thx,
    Bob