Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

What's You Favorite Hot Dog?

13»

Comments

• Omaha Steaks old world dogs are yummy too. They are beef with casing, so they snap in your mouth. Salty meaty goodness. If you happen to over cook them, you end up with expensive "slim jims".
    ·
  • Don't be down wind of any pedestrians the next day!

Simple ingredients, amazing results!
    ·
  • I willingly eat hot dogs perhaps twice a year. My "go to" brands are Hebrew National Fat-Free or Sabretts. Without seeing this thread, we egged Sabretts for lunch because I read Elise's blog on Simplyrecipes.com. Hot dogs topped with salsa made from bacon, onion, fresh pineapple, and sweet pickles. So delicious. Then tonight, we had the leftover salsa with cod. YUM.
    ·
  • demodemo Posts: 145
    Hebrew National, "They answer to a higher authority".

·
  • Thumans are my favorite.

·