Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Big green egg people

Mike8it
Mike8it Posts: 468
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
I have to say that even though there has been some negativety and trolling on here lately that 99% of the people on this forum seem to be genuinely good people.

Point in case. I had purchased two tickets to the nc eggfest in Winston last month but could not attend due to my buddy's surprise birthday party. Not wanting the tickets to go to watste I offered them to hi putty so they would be used. Putty did me a favor and took the tickets off my hands. This was fairly important since the guys putting on the eggfest needed a head count. Although putty wanted to reimburse me I insisted that was not necessary.

I get home today and I have a fed-ex box on my front doorstep. He had sent me the only two dizzy pig rubs I don't have, fajita and Bombay. All this from 2 guys who have never met and only know each other through this forum.

There was also another great story on the other forum titled paying it forward about a guy who was out of town and ran into a college student who just purchased an egg. Long story short (I know to late) he helped the guy out and bought some steaks to cook.

Thank you putty, that was to cool and very much appreciated! I knew you had to be good peeps. I named my jack Russell 14 years ago putty after the Seinfeld character. Unfortunately he passed away this past June. That dog lasted through an ex-wife and at least 3 dozen girlfriends,4 or 5 jobs and god knows what else. Glad to know that there are several good people on this forum!! Happy egging everyone.

Comments