Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My New Egg Table

Options
DakotaEgg
DakotaEgg Posts: 2
edited September 2012 in EGG Table Forum
Alot of Blood sweat and tears I finally got it done.

Comments

• bigphil
    bigphil Posts: 1,390
    Options
    beautiful i like the choice of pavers very different much nicer looking the the usual square paver nice job  good thinking on the extra spacer under the feet 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • Hillbilly-Hightech
    Options
    Very cool, I like the contrast of the grain in the wood.  

Are those handles used for drawers or just for looks?
    Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup... Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. - Bruce Lee
  • DakotaEgg
    Options

Thanks so much for the comments, I put handles on both ends to make it easier to carry up the stairs.

• VA in GA
    Options
    Sweet!  Like the knots in the wood, really looks super.  Are you in snowy part of the world and if so how will you protect your super wood table this winter?   Probably cover it but does anyone know how the wood holds up over time?  I'm in Michigan so this would be a concern in thinking about a wood table for mine eggs.  Thanks in advance.
    Proud Griller of a BGE Medium, Small and Large in May 2015!
  • DakotaEgg
    Options
    I have a cover made for the table should be fine as long as its covered. I cover the grill and table after each time I use the grill. Thanks for the comments.