Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

FOOTBALL IS HERE

2»

Comments

• If your not a Gator...your gator bait!

I think Bowling Green missed that memo........

·
  • Hook 'Em.

·
  • Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,339
    Go Horns! The eyes of Texas are upon you...
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
    ·
  • Well, it wasn't the route I was hoping for but nothing like the perfect symmetry of a W for Wisconsin.

On Wisconsin! Go Bucky!
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
    ·
  • BayaradBayarad Posts: 281
    Go Alabama!  Roll Tide Roll!
    ·
  • Well, it wasn't the route I was hoping for but nothing like the perfect symmetry of a W for Wisconsin.

On Wisconsin! Go Bucky!
    Go Bucky?  I thought Bucky Dent booted that grounder.  GO BLUE!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • WolfpackWolfpack Posts: 1,322
    I'll never understand people who post on a topic they're not interested in. UGA looking pretty mediocre right now. Glad to see so man Dawg fans on here tho. If any of y'all live near Columbia or Savannah we should get up if/when UGA gets to the SECCG

If talking about the no comment- was just refering to our game last night... Bad start and terrible D. Got a long way to go or going to be a terrible season
    Man I was hoping y'all would pulled it out. The Vols are my least favorite team of all. Can stand anything about the stupid orange school. Y'all had a couple of bad calls too!

Too many bad plays- first quarter was a disaster.
    Greensboro, NC
    ·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,796
    edited September 2012
    Wolfpack said:
    I'll never understand people who post on a topic they're not interested in. UGA looking pretty mediocre right now. Glad to see so man Dawg fans on here tho. If any of y'all live near Columbia or Savannah we should get up if/when UGA gets to the SECCG

If talking about the no comment- was just refering to our game last night... Bad start and terrible D. Got a long way to go or going to be a terrible season

Ha not at you. Can tell by your handle you like CFB
    Boom
    ·
  • doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    On my way to the UW game!
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • Fight On!!!
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,124
    Well, it wasn't the route I was hoping for but nothing like the perfect symmetry of a W for Wisconsin.

On Wisconsin! Go Bucky!
    Go Bucky?  I thought Bucky Dent booted that grounder. For the record-Bucky Dent is the guy (Yankee) most hated in Boston for the home-run in the one game playoff in 1978 against the Red Sox-Bill Buckner was the guy blamed for the 1986 loss to the Mets.
    Louisville
    ·
  • Sorry I got my "Bucks" messed up.  I was quipping off the top of my head and booted the grounder like Bill Buckner.  I'm a football & hockey guy.  Although Michigan is currently losing 31-0 right now. b-(

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!   Brisket and DP Jamaican Firewalk wings.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
    ·
  • College football is boring
    Most inane statement I have ever read.
    ·
  • eggteeth said:
    College football is boring
    Most inane statement I have ever read.
    Nah, he is right because it doesn't play at the level of the superior level, the NFL. College football is just the boy's game while NFL is the man's game. Don't get me wrong, I like watch college football just to have something to watch on a Saturday, but NFL is just a better brand of football. Just my opinion. 
    ·
  • By the way, the college tailgating is hands down amazing and I think it is better to watch a college game in the person over a NFL game while the NFL is the best for the how the football game supposed to be played while being viewed on the HDTV. 
    ·
  • inkyon said:

By the way, the college tailgating is hands down amazing and I think it is better to watch a college game in the person over a NFL game while the NFL is the best for the how the football game supposed to be played while being viewed on the HDTV. 

I think this has a lot to do with what part of the country your from. I would totally disagree. Althought I am partial to CFB, I enjoy NFL but it's just not the same.

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • Go Buckeyes!
    Clarendon Hills, IL
    ·
  • BOOMER SOONER!

Large BGE, 2 Tier Adjustable Swing Rack System, three (3) bricks from Home Depot for raised direct - Finally have a decent table!

Dallas, TX

·
  • Wolfpack said:
    No comment
    The Vols finally showed up against an ACC team in the GA Dome.
    Sarasota, FL via Boynton Beach, FL, via Sarasota, FL, via Charleston, SC, via The Outer Banks, via God's Country (East TN on Ft. Loudon Lake)
    ·