Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Thirdeye's Thirdhand and

chrisnjennchrisnjenn Posts: 534
edited 1:11AM in EggHead Forum
Wiggle Rod are awesome. He was very easy to deal with and the products work great and are made very well. If you haven't bought these items I encourage you to do so.

http://thirdeyebbq.com/ThirdHand.aspx

http://thirdeyebbq.com/WiggleRods.aspx

Comments

• I use mine all the time. Tim B)
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Thirdhand is high on my list, I'm reminded every time I see Bubba Tim using his.
  • Use it every cook. B)
  • tomotomo Posts: 78
    I also use the thirdhand on every cook. It is marvelous. tom
  • jeffinsgfjeffinsgf Posts: 1,259
    Completely unrelated...

Good luck tomorrow with the Tide.

GO HOGS!!! SOOOOOOEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
  • Are these still available? I can't find one online.
  • Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,851
    Get a HiQue grate and you won't need one.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • chrisnjennchrisnjenn Posts: 534
    Get a HiQue grate and you won't need one.
    I agree that having the High que grate negates the need for a wiggle rod, however the third hand has nothing to do with that. I love my third hand. I use my third hand and Lawn Rangers gridlifter all the time.
  • Retired RailRoaderRetired RailRoader Posts: 889
    edited August 2012
    If you have a cast iron grate you can not get a better grate lifter then Thirdeye's Third Hand. This is the only grate lifter I use and I have been using it since Thirdeye started making them. The Third Hand is well worth the money.
    Everyday is Saturday and tomorrow is always Sunday.
  • I want to buy one, just can't find one. I usemultiple grates on multiple grills so I think it would be handy for me.
  • Don't these tools take all the fun out of getting your hands dirty. :D
    2x Kamado Joe Big Joes + Cyber Q Wifi + Themapen - Pizza Steel + BGE Paella Pan + BGE Ash Tools + Woo2 + Open Bar Fire Ring