Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Test picture

GrillManGrillMan Posts: 50
edited 12:57PM in EggHead Forum
First attempt at posting a picture. Also my first rib attempt. They were eggspecially good.

June2005004.jpg[p]

Comments

• Bobby-QBobby-Q Posts: 1,993
    teach31,
    Those are ribs...did I pass?

• GrilliciousGrillicious Posts: 347
    teach31, looks like a first cook the that egg too. I got my LBGE May 22nd, and already that clean porcelin look is but a memory, since replaced by pitch black smoked goodness.
  • The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    [/center]
    teach31,
    If you insert HTML tags into a post (like the centering tag you must have put into this one) remember to preview your post. Looks like you left out the /center tag and now the rest of the post is centered as well as the reply form. Great looking ribs! Looks like a new egg! :-)
    TNW

The Naked Whiz
  • Bama FireBama Fire Posts: 267
    teach31,
    That sure is one clean egg!

• Bama FireBama Fire Posts: 267
    Bobby-Q,
    LOL

• GrillManGrillMan Posts: 50
    Bama Fire,
    That picture is a few weeks old. I just figured out how to post pictures. The egg isn't so clean any more. Still learning, but I'm havin lots of fun and eating real good too.

• GrillManGrillMan Posts: 50
    The Naked Whiz,
    Sorry about the centering post. I thought the instructions said to copy everything. Now I'm a little confused. Should I have included the centering post? Did I need another one? Thanks for all the help.