Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Michigan Eggers!

2»

Comments

• timekpr1
    timekpr1 Posts: 151
    I see that they have a showroom on Woodward in Ferndale and they are opening a new showroom on Woodward in Royal Oak.  But I think I'll check out the one near you next time I go to my sister's.  She's in Rochester.  I love the internet!
    Is it going in that old Audio Video Store on Woodward?  I grew up in Royal Oak but have not been back in awhile.
    Mama always said, Grilling was like a box of chocolates.  You never know what you're gonna get.
  • I went to the one in Ferndale Saturday while visiting my Mom.  She's at 96 & Newburgh.  Nice place.  I'm curious about what the new showroom will be like!
    Flint, Michigan
  • VA in GA
    VA in GA Posts: 54
    Thanks for the tip on Bourliers new showroom opening in Royal Oak, I will have to be sure to go when it opens!   :-)   I too grew up in Royal Oak, small world! 
    Proud Griller of a BGE Medium, Small and Large in May 2015!
  • Kotigi
    Kotigi Posts: 1
    Biggest selection of eggs and eggsessories I have found is Advanced Cabinetry in Auburn Hills
  • Talk one of the dealers of having a Eggfest that would be sweeet
  • The guy in Canton, MI is Dean Barile and his shop is called Heat & Sweep.  He has a lot of Egg eggperience and has a full line of Eggs and fireplace stuff.  Great service too.

Simple ingredients, amazing results!
  • butert
    butert Posts: 202
    I bought my XL Egg from The Flame Center in Jenison (10 min west of Grand Rapids). They have a nice variety of accessories. I went to Zagers Pool first and The Flame Center had the XL for the same price and threw in 2 bags of BGE Lump, XL Ash tool, 2 boxes of fire starters, and a bag of smoking chips. I was very happy with their customer service. I want to make it to Herman's Boy in Rockford, heard a lot of good things about them.
    Cooking on a XL BGE from Allendale, Mi.
  • Sam, there used to be a place in the Lansing area called Heat & Sweep.  Same people?  I moved to western Nebraska 5 years ago after growing up in Muskegon, lived in Jackson for 20 years, Kzoo for 3.  Miss the mitten and all my family.  Daughters in Kzoo and GR.

Ernie McClain

Scottsbluff, Nebraska

(in the extreme western panhandle of NE)

• I'm in Royal Oak and Bourliers is where I bought my large. They are great there and are very helpful. I would love to orginize a Michigan fest in the summer time. I would also like to maybe do something with some of the other Michigan eggers, maybe a cook out or a recipe swap
    Pure Michigan
    Large BGE, Medium BGE, Mini BGE, Weber Smokey Mountain, Weber Performer.
    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.
  • I'm in Royal Oak and Bourliers is where I bought my large. They are great there and are very helpful. I would love to orginize a Michigan fest in the summer time. I would also like to maybe do something with some of the other Michigan eggers, maybe a cook out or a recipe swap

Bourliers is a great place. Yeah I would love to get together with Eggheads in our area.
    Flint, Michigan