Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Big Green Egg Dealers So. Cal

Options
bstang2005
bstang2005 Posts: 3
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
I'm a future egg owner and I'm looking for recommendations on a good dealer to purchase my egg from in the Southern California area. I live in the Inland Empire, but I work in OC so I'm willing to travel to a good dealer. I have called around and visited the local BBQ galore (not impressed) but I have not found a good price or anyone who seems very knowledgeable. 

I'm looking forward to purchasing my egg soon. Its time to retire my WSM. 

Comments

• FinalBoss
    FinalBoss Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi BStang,

I've been a lurker for the past few months but had to reply to this post. Check out Brad at Corona Island BBQ. I'm in Chino Hills and just picked up an XL last week from him. Like you, I'm coming from a WSM and Kettle combo. I shopped around forever before deciding to buy from Brad. Feel free to PM me for more info.

-Mike
  • SoCal_Griller
    Options
    Im up in the Ventura county area and bought LBGE from BBQ Galore, but Do It Center had a better deal and I used that to negotiate with BBQ galore and got a slightly better deal, not much though.  The BBQ Galore that I bought it from rarely has anything in the store other than a demo model and lump.  I have to order everything and it takes two weeks some times to get stuff.  I did find another BBQ Galore and they seem to carry a lot of stuff for the BGE, maybe my new goto spot.
    Simi Valley, California
    LBGE, PBC, Annova, SMOBot