Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Bay Area Eggfest Tomorrow!

Options
Z_Eggineer
Z_Eggineer Posts: 576
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
W00t!  Who is in?  I will be cooking during it.  Smitty is putting this one on in San Jose, had to register through Eggs by the Bay.

Who is coming?  Reply or message me.

Comments

• R2Egg2Q
    R2Egg2Q Posts: 2,136
    Options
    I'll be cooking (cooking now actually) and will see you there!
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA
  • billyray
    billyray Posts: 1,275
    Options
    We'll be there. What are you guys cooking?
    Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small, PBC, PK360, Genesis Summit, Camp Chef Flattop, Smokefire 24, Traeger Pro Series 22 Pellet with a Smoke Daddy insert, Gateway 55 Gal. drum, SNS Kettle w/acc.
  • BYS1981
    BYS1981 Posts: 2,533
    Options
    I am not attending, but of luck guys!

I was trying to go to the Bay Area BBQ comp at O.co, but turns out kiddos have first swim lessons of the year that day.
  • Z_Eggineer
    Options

The competition would be fun too!

My gal and I are making bacon-wrapped dates!  What about y'all?

• R2Egg2Q
    R2Egg2Q Posts: 2,136
    Options
    Oops, I didn't get a chance to get onto the forum this morning as it was a really busy (but fun) day cooking at the Eggfest! We cooked 30 lbs of brisket (served as sliders & burnt ends), MOINK balls, BBQ pork pizzas, pig shots, char siu (chinese BBQ pork), and chocolate chip & raisin cookies.

I saw your sign for the bacon wrapped dates but didn't get a chance to try them which I'm bummed about. I heard they were really good from your neighbor cook.
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA
  • Z_Eggineer
    Options
    All the food went so fast!  Seems like people consumed all the yummy products quickly then got full.  It's amazing all of the things you can make on an egg.  Next year, we will make more things and try to meet more cooks.  Let us know of any other events in the area!