Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Boudin Balls

Options
Mickey
Mickey Posts: 19,674
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
Had a rodeo clown tell me I had to stop on I10 in Iowa LA for boudin balls at Rabideaux's.
The clown knew what the hell he speak off.
No, not anything to do with BGE but to die for good. WOW
If in this part of the world, come in here. Bought a bunch and will see what happens on the large to heat up.
This is by far the best boudin I have ever been around.
Now to continue my quest to find Spring Hens BEER.

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    Options
    Go eat at "The Grand Marlin" on Pensacola Beach. Call my dad (Claude) 850 277 5506.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Travis are we three yet?
    The Grand Marlin sounds like it needs more than t-shirts and flip flops (my dress for the next week).
    If I see us hitting Pensacola around noon I will call him ( your Dad is cool).
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Newportlocal
    Newportlocal Posts: 474
    Options
    Sounds like a great time I like beignets at cafe du monde, and bannas foster at Brennans.
  • hartofatiger
    hartofatiger Posts: 204
    Options
    Have you tried Boudin Rolls?  It's a boudin egg roll.  Amazing.  I get them at T-Boy's Slaughterhouse in Mamou, LA.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

• Whaler
    Whaler Posts: 110
    Options
    Mickey flops and tees are just fine at Grand Marlin.Remember your at the Beach.

Hartofatiger are you in Acadiana? We travel there every few months and load up on Boudin,Cracklins,Meats,
    Sauces and Rubs. Love to shop at Nunu's in Youngsville,Chops in Broussard,Heberts in Maurice,And 
    The Best Stop in Scott.And over to LaPlace for Andouille at Jacobs.
    Still looking for the elusive Lud's Sauce any leads?

Pensacola,FL