Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

BGE ring bolts

flmtrainflmtrain Posts: 15
edited May 2012 in EggHead Forum
I put together my BGE yesterday and noticed today as I looked at other post which has pictures that I installed my bolts that pull the two main metal rings together are on the right side of the spring when looking from the front but from the pictures I see everyone's bolts are located on the left side. I would not think this matters due to they are doing the same on either side which is hold the dome cover on and the connection to the base but I thought I would ask any way. I start my first cook tonight so I thought I would ask. Heading right from work to the market to purchase something to grill tonight. Thanks, Frank

Comments