Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dealer in Southern California

Options
ReeferEd
ReeferEd Posts: 6
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
After weeks of research and trying to justify the expense, I’m close to making the leap. I have limited cooking experience but after reading the posts on this forum I’m anxious to give it a try. Can anybody recommend a dealer in the Orange County / Los Angeles area?

Comments

• Jethro
    Jethro Posts: 495
    Options
    ReeferEd,[p]Try some of these:[p]Search Results For ZIP Code 90012
    The dealer(s) nearest Los Angeles,CA

[p]Barbeques Galore (6 miles)
    201 N. Central Ave
    Glendale,CA 91203
    818-549-9908[p]Royal Fireplace (8 miles)
    1766 E. Colorado Blvd.
    Pasadena,CA 91106
    626.795.2100[p]
    Barbeques Galore #81 (10 miles)
    13139 W. Ventura Blvd.
    Studio City,CA 91604
    818.986.4001[p]
    Barbeques Galore (11 miles)
    11073 W. Pico Blvd
    Los Angeles,CA 90064
    310-914-9693[p]
    Barbeques Galore (11 miles)
    30 S. Rosemead Blvd
    Pasedena,CA 91107
    818-568-1422[p]Jethro
  • ReeferEd
    ReeferEd Posts: 6
    Options
    Jethro,
    Thanks for the quick response. I was hoping someone might know of that one place that stands above the others. This seems to be a lifestyle instead of a onetime purchase and I'm sure to be going back for more stuff. Harley Davidson seems to be the only other brand I've seen that brings out such loyalty from its customers.
    Thanks again.

• Adrian B.
    Adrian B. Posts: 124
    Options
    ReeferEd, you're right about that! [p]OK everybody! Let's all show him the pictures of our Big Green Egg tattoos! :~)

• badbruce
    badbruce Posts: 353
    Options
    Hi ReeferEd,
    I understand your concern re: justifying the expense, but once you taste the food you'll wish you found the egg sooner, I know I did. I wasted my youth with my old rust bucket off-set, it brings a tear to my eye.
    bruce

• Grill With Bill
    Options
    ReeferEd,[p]I got mine at Barbecues Galore in Tarzana.[p]Bill
  • Scott
    Scott Posts: 47
    Options
    ReeferEd,
    BBQ galore is the only place in So Cal I can find. For OC, they have one in Brea and if you look up BBQ Galore web site, more will be shown.

• Boomer
    Boomer Posts: 115
    Options
    ReeferEd,
    Did you finally get a BGE?
    Im almost in the same boat your in, or that you were in :) i have met a few helpful people recently and have made it easier to spend the dough, I also have a Tricked out H-D :)

Boomer...

2007-06-2417-51-14_0051.jpg