Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

CGW 2 Tier grate ordered for the XL.

Sgt93Sgt93 Posts: 704
edited May 2012 in EggHead Forum
Now the wait. Looks like 4 weeks according to Franco.
XL BGE - Small BGE - A bunch of Webers - A bunch of accessories - Ceramic Grill Works 2-Tier 
Follow me on Twitter & Instagram: @SSgt93

Comments

• CGW1CGW1 Posts: 332
    edited May 2012
    Thanks for ordering!!! Now a little practice in patients. 
    Franco Ceramic Grillworks www.ceramicgrillworks.com
  • Sgt93Sgt93 Posts: 704
    Thanks for ordering!!! Now a little practice in patients. 
    I'm looking forward to it. Going to try to call you later this afternoon per email :)
    XL BGE - Small BGE - A bunch of Webers - A bunch of accessories - Ceramic Grill Works 2-Tier 
  • CGW1CGW1 Posts: 332
    No problem....looking forward to our conversation.
    Franco Ceramic Grillworks www.ceramicgrillworks.com
  • joe@bgejoe@bge Posts: 394
    Its been the best accessory that I have bough for my Egg - hands down!  =D>

Good to hear. The next 4 weeks will kill me. Maybe Franco can get one to me quicker (praying). 
  • gtk10583gtk10583 Posts: 77
    You're gonna love it.  I got one for my Large BGE.  Have done a few two tiered cooks so far: 1)spatched chicken down below, ABT's on top, 2)jerk chicken down below, grilled plantains on top, 3) burgers down below, sauted veggies on top.  Lots of fun.
    You're gonna love it.  I got one for my Large BGE.  Have done a few two tiered cooks so far: 1)spatched chicken down below, ABT's on top, 2)jerk chicken down below, grilled plantains on top, 3) burgers down below, sauted veggies on top.  Lots of fun.
    Good deal. Can't wait to get it.