Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cooking in the rain (heavy) tonight?

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I guess you gotta do what you gotta do![p]Best,[p]CTB

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    All Wet, let me guess.. You are in Seattle. I just finished up a 5 hour rib smoker myself. Woohoo for the freakin rain. It is summer already!!!!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Chris Habgood,[p]
    Noooo - I am in Franklin TN .. near Nashville. Been cooking pizzas (4) - I am now really all wet for sure.[p]Best,[p]CTB

• BYC39
    BYC39 Posts: 94
    Options
    All Wet,[p]Been waiting for the Nashville Nascar race to start for some time now...Based on your comments sounds like a definite bust..;((

• Unknown
    Options
    BYC39,[p]It's slacking off now.... I am looking for it to stop all together soon.[p]There's hope![p]Best,[p]CTB

• FlatEric
    FlatEric Posts: 56
    Options
    All Wet,
    Off West End Here and no slacking up...... Darn that girl Årlene

• Unknown
    Options
    Chris Habgood,[p]In the Seattle area myself (Well, Redmond anyway).[p]Did a batch of ribs myself, and luckily didn't get more than just a sprinkle of rain right toward the end. [p]Sometimes I'd swear that the smoke from my egg is seeding the clouds; it starts to pour right when I'm ready to get the meat on the egg![p]bc

• Adrian B.
    Adrian B. Posts: 124
    Options
    All Wet,
    I live down in Spring Hill, and did an overnight wet cook on a couple of boston butts for what was supposed to be a block party Saturday night. It ended up moving inside with less participants, so I'm stuck with A LOT of pulled pork... I froze it so I'll take it to my dad for father's day. :)