Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Colorado Egg Fest

cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Is looking like a great number of forum members turnouts!!!! That makes me happy!!
Less than 2 weeks away. :woohoo: :woohoo:
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• I tried e-mailing to register for the event, but never received any confirmation back. Anybody else experience this too?
  • Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Yes, we are in the same boat but all is well. Kolb Driver called them and they have our sheets and will be posting info next week.

Is everyone staying at the Drury Inn even though it is last years info?

Can't wait to meet new Eggheads and visit with old friends.
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • cookn biker
    Yes Judy, the Drury Inn.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • cookn biker
    You should be golden Jack. Look forward to meeting you.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Ya'll have FUN now, hear? B) :evil: :woohoo:
  • tacodawg
    tacodawg Posts: 335
    I am going to be there in proxy from California. My son lives in Littleton and told him about it so he is going for me. I told him he would have a great time one of his friends has an egg.
  • asianflava
    asianflava Posts: 313
    I'll be there. Takes me around an hour to get there.
  • Uglydog road his bike from PA to Tx for Salado :whistle:
    Just say'n ................
  • tacodawg
    tacodawg Posts: 335
    If I wasn't still a working fool I would do just that I would do just that. Hop on my bike and go. Damn work sucks.
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    We're going to miss it this year Molly but here is a blast from the past. -RP

http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=941145&catid=1
  • harps
    harps Posts: 13
    driving in from kansas first ever egg fest should be fun
  • Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Awww, Randy, come on...jump in the car and join us. This is the only year we will be able to do Colorado and it would be so much fun if you guys were there. Who knows when we will ever meet again!!
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • ibanda
    ibanda Posts: 553
    Thsnks for the reminder to sign up! Will be driving over from Gunnison really early that morning.
    "Bacon tastes gooood, pork chops taste gooood." - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction
    Small and Large BGE in Oklahoma City.
  • cookn biker
    That is a huge bummer to hear Randy. You guys will be missed!!! Is the second half of the family still coming?
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Make sure to introduce yourself!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Look forward to seeing you again.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    Also driving from KS for 3rd time! :laugh:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    Good news!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Anyone know about any EggFests in Colorado this year?
  • Mighty_Quinn
    Mighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    My dealer told me a few days ago that he was pretty sure that rocky mtn appliance up in broomfield/Louisville area was doing it sometime in August...2nd weekend maybe. Whether or not that is true, I don't know....
  • R2Egg2Q
    R2Egg2Q Posts: 2,136
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA
  • Mighty_Quinn
    Mighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    Yep...that's what he said...nice!