Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Cooking in the rain (heavy) tonight?

edited 5:44PM in EggHead Forum
I guess you gotta do what you gotta do![p]Best,[p]CTB
·

Comments

• All Wet, let me guess.. You are in Seattle. I just finished up a 5 hour rib smoker myself. Woohoo for the freakin rain. It is summer already!!!!
    ·
  • Chris Habgood,[p]
    Noooo - I am in Franklin TN .. near Nashville. Been cooking pizzas (4) - I am now really all wet for sure.[p]Best,[p]CTB

·
  • BYC39BYC39 Posts: 94
    All Wet,[p]Been waiting for the Nashville Nascar race to start for some time now...Based on your comments sounds like a definite bust..;((

·
  • BYC39,[p]It's slacking off now.... I am looking for it to stop all together soon.[p]There's hope![p]Best,[p]CTB

·
  • FlatEricFlatEric Posts: 56
    All Wet,
    Off West End Here and no slacking up...... Darn that girl Årlene

·
  • Chris Habgood,[p]In the Seattle area myself (Well, Redmond anyway).[p]Did a batch of ribs myself, and luckily didn't get more than just a sprinkle of rain right toward the end. [p]Sometimes I'd swear that the smoke from my egg is seeding the clouds; it starts to pour right when I'm ready to get the meat on the egg![p]bc

·
  • Adrian B.Adrian B. Posts: 124
    All Wet,
    I live down in Spring Hill, and did an overnight wet cook on a couple of boston butts for what was supposed to be a block party Saturday night. It ended up moving inside with less participants, so I'm stuck with A LOT of pulled pork... I froze it so I'll take it to my dad for father's day. :)

·