Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Duke vs. Carolina

2»

Comments

• BakemanBakeman Posts: 113
    5 year old twins here and a 7 year old. $$$$$$
    ·
  • Travis, when the baby gets here turn him/her over and check for directions on the bottom...if you dont find any...send them back :)

clothes are the tip of the iceberg... dont worry by the time they turn 25 you start over with grand kids...i just got a first GREAT ganddaughter...still fun and still expensive...

I think I understand why everyone always said to not wait until you can afford them , they were looking for grand parents to fill in the gaps and brother there have been some gaps...

Rockwall Texas, just east of Dallas where the humidity and heat meet! Life is too short to get caught in the fast lane behind somebody slow!

XL, LG, Sm, Mini and Weber for drink holder

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,045
    Travis I hope you win one of the Minis we will give away. Or buy it soon. Shortly all the extra Egg $$$ is per-spent.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,747
    I could have paid for 3 mini's with the money I spent on 3 months worth of clothes yesterday.  :((
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,304
    Travis wrote: The wife and I went shopping for maternity clothes in Ceder Park today.  Congratulation y'all.  The best is yet to come. 
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • burr_baby33burr_baby33 Posts: 503
    Congratulations Travis on your 1st. Old Burr Baby raised 3. Now Ilooking at 5 grand children and 2 great grand children. You have a life changing event ahead. A good one.
    ·