Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Duke vs. Carolina

2»

Comments

• BakemanBakeman Posts: 113
    5 year old twins here and a 7 year old. $$$$$$
    ·
  • Travis, when the baby gets here turn him/her over and check for directions on the bottom...if you dont find any...send them back :)

clothes are the tip of the iceberg... dont worry by the time they turn 25 you start over with grand kids...i just got a first GREAT ganddaughter...still fun and still expensive...

I think I understand why everyone always said to not wait until you can afford them , they were looking for grand parents to fill in the gaps and brother there have been some gaps...

Rockwall Texas, just east of Dallas where the humidity and heat meet! Life is too short to get caught in the fast lane behind somebody slow!

XL, LG, Sm, Mini and Weber for drink holder

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 15,443
    Travis I hope you win one of the Minis we will give away. Or buy it soon. Shortly all the extra Egg $$$ is per-spent.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,673
    I could have paid for 3 mini's with the money I spent on 3 months worth of clothes yesterday.  :((
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,238
    Travis wrote: The wife and I went shopping for maternity clothes in Ceder Park today.  Congratulation y'all.  The best is yet to come. 
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • burr_baby33burr_baby33 Posts: 503
    Congratulations Travis on your 1st. Old Burr Baby raised 3. Now Ilooking at 5 grand children and 2 great grand children. You have a life changing event ahead. A good one.
    ·