Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Duke vs. Carolina

Options
2»

Comments

• Bakeman
    Bakeman Posts: 113
    Options
    5 year old twins here and a 7 year old. $$$$$$
  • woody's wood pit
    Options

Travis, when the baby gets here turn him/her over and check for directions on the bottom...if you dont find any...send them back :)

clothes are the tip of the iceberg... dont worry by the time they turn 25 you start over with grand kids...i just got a first GREAT ganddaughter...still fun and still expensive...

I think I understand why everyone always said to not wait until you can afford them , they were looking for grand parents to fill in the gaps and brother there have been some gaps...

Rockwall Texas, just east of Dallas where the humidity and heat meet! Life is too short to get caught in the fast lane behind somebody slow!

XL, LG, Sm, Mini and Weber for drink holder

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Travis I hope you win one of the Minis we will give away. Or buy it soon. Shortly all the extra Egg $$$ is per-spent.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    Options
    I could have paid for 3 mini's with the money I spent on 3 months worth of clothes yesterday.  :((
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Options
    Travis wrote: The wife and I went shopping for maternity clothes in Ceder Park today.  Congratulation y'all.  The best is yet to come. 
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • burr_baby33
    burr_baby33 Posts: 503
    Options
    Congratulations Travis on your 1st. Old Burr Baby raised 3. Now Ilooking at 5 grand children and 2 great grand children. You have a life changing event ahead. A good one.