Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Prometheus Laid Eggs

Options
Doc_Eggerton
Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
edited March 2012 in EggHead Forum
Which are going to grill teryaki steak and grilled veggies.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

Comments

• Doc_Eggerton
    Options
    Steak and Snake

(Am I doing it right?)

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• tjp1060
    tjp1060 Posts: 55
    Options
    Beef and Bullets or Pork and Pistols? Either way...you WIN!
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Gary some how I feel this armament is my doing. Boy, just like the old days.....cool..   Nice Doc, what cut of steak?
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Doc_Eggerton
    Options
    Teryaki London Broil.  Came out a little more well done than I wanted.  Unseen is the big wok of grilled veggies we do with almost every cook.