Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New Store - Update

The_Grill_SergeantThe_Grill_Sergeant Posts: 87
edited January 2012 in EggHead Forum
Hey everyone!

Just a quick update that the launch of our store was a big success, and I've sold 8 eggs in the last few weeks.  I've added a line of dry rubs, and will soon have an incredible selection of hot and BBQ sauces.

Here's a TV commercial I shot that features our drive up window.  Click Me!  Ignore that bad edit toward the middle...I fixed it in the final.

Cheers!
Egg Head in Klamath Falls, Oregon

Comments

• IrishDevlIrishDevl Posts: 1,390
    Good luck with everything and wish you all the best.  I know you have a pic of the egg with the wooden shelves, but composite much better.  
  • ChokeOnSmokeChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,787
    Nice job, glad things are going well for you.
    Packerland, Wisconsin

• gerhardkgerhardk Posts: 835
    Did you build the window to sell spices or was it already in your building. In any case best of luck with your venture and business will surely increase with the temperature.

Gerhard
  • Actually, the window was already there, so we figured we'd take advantage of it.
    Egg Head in Klamath Falls, Oregon