Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

enough!

The_Buffalo
The_Buffalo Posts: 455
edited February 2012 in EggHead Forum
This isn't about whether you like one forum better than another, it's about the Big Green Egg and the experiences that we all share from cooking on one....let's keep it that way!
Coming to you from the Mothership!

Comments

• Finally !  An adult enters the scene.  Thank you !!!!!

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• gerhardk, Eggzilla is referring to an ugly thread that just got deleted.
    The Naked Whiz
  • ?

Too late to the party...the other thread has already been deleted...Drama between the two forums.
  • gerhardk, Eggzilla is referring to an ugly thread that just got deleted.

Ugly? I thought it was great entertainment.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    EGGzilla_jr  very well put.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• This isn't about whether you like one forum better than another, it's about the Big Green Egg and the experiences that we all share from cooking on one....let's keep it that way!
    Agreed. Sorry guys. Lesson learned. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Travis,

You didn't do anything man. Not your fault at all

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Travis,

What you were complaining about was the functionality of the other forum. That's understandable. Others, including someone who used both of his on-screen personalities took it personally and used it as an oportunity to express old biases. And the people that harp on the fact that there is plenty of cooking experience on this forum don't take into account that a lot of them, like myself are on both. Neither forum gets to claim anyone as their own. I come on this forum to help because I do this for a living so it's not like I'm looking for advice. You raised a good question and the &^$^*'s  jumped in. Don't feel bad about it. My only advice would be to ask your questions about that forum on that forum and not this one. And vice versa.

• Thank you Eggzilla_Jr for promptly stopping the thread.  
    Travis keep posting on the forum of your choice.  I enjoy reading your posts.  I, like many others on this thread post on both forums.  Each forum has something to offer, after all it is the enjoyment/love of cooking on the BGE that keeps these forums going. 
    See you in Salado
    Joan
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    edited February 2012

Travis I have to to tell you. Don't think/worry at all on this posting. As you are about to meet your demon brother Jlockhart from the other forum in Salado and he is real (not like our Tweev here in www land). Oh, and  JL will be in a kilt (not sure if Tweev has a skirt). From the few hours we spent talking the other day I see entertainment happening my new friend. And Tweev all pokeing of you is in fun, if I did't think you could take I would not bring you up.

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• galen
    galen Posts: 57
    BOY'S GP TO YOUR ROOMS!