Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

GA Mountain Fest Registration is OPEN**__*__**__**__*__*__

DrZaius
DrZaius Posts: 1,481
edited January 2012 in EggHead Forum
This is the greatest signature EVAR!

Comments

• egret
    egret Posts: 4,168
    edited January 2012
    Thanks for the publicity, Doug! This one is going to be "over the top" good judging by the initial response.
  • bghiii
    bghiii Posts: 25
    I've heard you guys have vendors other than just the mothership. Is that true? I'm very interested in new rubs, aftermarket eggcessories, specialty meats, etc.
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Never mind about all that. Unbelievable fun times.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    The venue and event are really nice. My only gripe last year was we camped in a tent and there was only us and one other family in tents from the eggfest. Also the campground is split in 2 sections and the tent camping section is on the other side of a 4 lane highway from the event and all the RV camping. There is a hotel on the same side of the road as the event that we may have to stay in this year because we didn't even make the trip to the other side for any after partying last year. We did have a good time in the tent camping section with the other campers though but they weren't eggers. Overall the venue is way better than Eggtoberfest though.
  • egret
    I've heard you guys have vendors other than just the mothership. Is that true? I'm very interested in new rubs, aftermarket eggcessories, specialty meats, etc.
    The mothership doesn't come to eggfests, per se. They support the dealer who is helping sponsor the fest. We have several vendors lined up. I won't mention any names yet since the list is not finalized but you're going to find a winery, at least two vendors of bbq sauces and rubs, speciality meats, 2 or 3 speciality and one of a kind items, plus the dealer will have all their accessories at a discount, 3 kinds of charcoal including Wicked Good, Green Egg and Cowboy. They also have 'Ole Ray's bbq sauces, and a full line of Dizzy Pig rubs.
  • DrZaius
    RockytopSC was wondering if platesetters would be discounted.....lol
  • egret
    RockytopSC was wondering if platesetters would be discounted.....lol
    Sure 'nuff!! There's a story behind that question I don't know about....... :-O
  • DrZaius
    Yes, Ninja's cannot be trusted with ceramics.
  • Crimsongator
    Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
    The ninja is a broken ceramic scavenger. He took my broken XL from Lynchburg. I have not seen it resurface in a modified form yet.

• I hope to be able to make it to the Ga Mountain Fest this year, I sure did love it last year.  What a terrific venue, nestled in the trees and cool enough.  Good vibes were in abundance. 
  • Just registered today. Will be my first time. CANNOT WAIT !!!!!!!