Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cool Egg Dealer Story

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I called a local BGE Dealer in Ocala (SHANNON ROTH COLLECTION) just to see if she had in eggcesories in the store. She didn't. However, we did get to talking about BGE. She told me that her store front just isn't big enough considering the demand. But, she told me how she became a dealer. She has a Chief friend in New Orleans that wanted one and told her all about it. She signed up as a dealer and got a few people interested and sold eggs to them along with her Chief Friend. While she was placing the order, the friend called her and ask if she could get another for his friend.....Emeril Lagasse.[p]So, some of you may have already know, but I just found out that Emerial's an EggHead!

Comments

• Rumrunner
    Rumrunner Posts: 563
    Options
    lcoolongball, interesting to say the least ;)[p]If you don't mind a 'road trip' Todd's Performance Truck Parts (or something like that) in Lakeland, on Combee Road, has just about every Eggcessorie you could think of. They are a family run dealer and nice to deal with. Great people, inlcluding the help, and they ALL know what to do with an Egg! You may want to call them first though, just in case, but sure they have what ever you need. I travel from Ft.Myers just cuz of the service.