Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Where to get a cover for my custom table?

Options
FxLynch
FxLynch Posts: 433
edited October 2011 in EGG Table Forum
Hello guys/gals,

I am new to the whole EGG scene.  I wanted one for a long time and just bought a Large one two weeks ago.  I knew I'd want a table so I just bought the egg and let it sit a week in my house while I built a table. I looked at tables online for ideas, but built it to my own specs.  I seem to never have enough counter space when I cook so I made it bigger...not thinking about covers fitting it.  The table is great, I used it last Friday/Sat/Sun and loved all the food that came off the Egg!  However, now it's raining and I had to go by a tarp since I couldn't find a grill cover :(

The top of my table is 65" x 29".  Almost all grill covers I see that are long enough are still to narrow.  Anyone have any ideas?  I would like something that I could go buy out of a local store, as right now I have it tarped while not in use. Or someplace offline I could buy it and have it shipped here quickly.  Otherwise I might look at custom, but that may be at a latter date like after this winter.

Thanks in advance,
Frank

Comments