Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

this new web format is makin me crazy !!!!

docjohn
docjohn Posts: 4
edited October 2011 in EGGtoberfest
i used to spend inbetween patient times reading posts and discussions per any technique i was trying to learn about. i read recipies constantly. how do i find that on this format ??? don't want no cookbook, don't want no prefiltered bag of topics, i just wants to read old threads about everyones struggles and successes, tips and suggestions.........therein lies the truth. now which freekin button do i push to get there ??

Comments

• BBQMaven
    BBQMaven Posts: 1,041
    man doc, do I feel your pain.... now two aspirin and call me in the morning doesn't work too well here!

send you an email message that may help
    Kent Madison MS
  • thanks man. !  if the aspirin don't work..................a good porkie sammy and some brew will do.
  • LDD
    LDD Posts: 1,225
    Give me an example of something you were looking for? If your not happy with this format you could always hit up the other forum
    context is important :)
  • i used to look at something called search the forum. type in pork butt for instance and bingo..........from the inception of time all posts and topic threads per that were a choice i could read the cliff's notes on everything. where do i get hooked to that again. what is the other forum???

thanks,

• Squeezy
    Squeezy Posts: 1,102

I have never seen a 'search' feature as screwed up as the one here!

If I can't find what I want on the side list ... well ... what do you do?

Someone ... I believe said 'they' were looking into it ... anybody know if there has been any progress?

Never eat anything passed through a window unless you're a seagull ... BGE Lg.
  • well HELLO  they.......................by the people, for the people, we da peeps can't find our stuff. fix it please. another example of engineers not driving there own stuff.
  • i HATE it........ i would check  numerous time per day and  i was a  pleasure doing  so.......... no longer.....  that's  why i did not attend  the  eggfest........it  has cast a  sad  over  "egggland"////   which used  to be such  a happy  place.........  sad........ soo   sad........watching  and interacting   with  fellow  eggers  was a big part of the  fun....... especially  when i'd come home  from work  at  5/8 am ........ i'd  look  forward to  the  banter .......   no longer......... sad........ i really miss the old  format..........life goes one ......... adapt  and over come..... did not  realize......... this  was  combative.......... sad........ sad.....  ranger ray
  • docjohn - check out greeneggers.com for what you were used to.

Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself - Mark Twain
    aka Frank from Houma eggin in Corpus Christi
    Geaux Tigers - Who Dat