Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Egg Innovation

Options
Cornfed
Cornfed Posts: 1,324
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just a quick note to say congrats to CW and sprinter on their back to basics challenge. This is a good example of the innovation that is displayed on this forum on a daily basis. The chefs get to eat awesome meals and the readers of the forum become much smarter as a result! Maybe we should do a weekly or monthly challenge where we pick a type of cook and interested participants try their best to come up with the supreme recipe/method of preparing it![p]Anyway, I love BGE innovation. Good thing the government doesn't get involved with the BGE. Look what's happening to Microsoft. If BGE isn't careful, we may soon have two companies, one selling bases and domes and the other selling eggcessories![p]Yeeeeeeeeee,
Cornfed

Comments

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    Cornfed, just think...the BGE forum is basically a baby yet. Lotsa great surprises to come,,I betcha. That Springer guy is quite a cook. I liked his style.
    As well as many other's on the forum. Your in included. Don't be shy!! :-)
    Speaking of innovations..wait till ya see the Big Green Egg Totem Pole..Thats gonna bug some eyes in the competion. Even BGE hasn't seen this one yet..!! It beats the clay pots...I can still taste them suckers..!!
    Cheers..C~W[p]

• sprinter
    sprinter Posts: 1,188
    Options
    Cornfed,[p]Thanks CF, finally got down in the posts to here. Dont do much on the forum on the weekend, too much eating and cooking and work going on. Comments mucho appreciado and I like the idea of a monthly challenge, sounds like it would be cool. I did have a blast even though the shoe leather kinda got the best of me.[p]Troy