Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Let me babysit your egg!

jld
jld Posts: 63
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
Due to being in Boulder Colorado for school for a year, I tragically find myself without my BGE. It doesn't make much sense for me to buy another egg when I have a perfectly good one in Seattle where I will be returning shortly.

So I'm looking to help you by babysitting yours!

I know there's all sorts of Eggers on here who have two, three, eight, or even 17 Big Green Eggs taking up all sorts of valuable garage and deck space that could be used for things like boxes of old baseball cards, broken bicycles, or snow shovels! Wouldn't it be so convenient to let me take one of your eggs under my wing for a year? You'll be able to store those boxes of knick-knacks Aunt Susan keeps sending every Christmas, and I'll be able to eat delicious slow smoked food all winter long. Your wife/husband will probably even thank you for starting to clean out the garage! Talk about a WIN-WIN-WIN proposition. 

I am flexible on size, condition, but not color. THE EGG MUST BE GREEN.

I just need something to spatchcock a chicken on, or slow roast a pork shoulder. I know that you'll probably be up all night fretting over the fact that I would otherwise be trying to cook on a WEBER! I want you to sleep better, and I'm sure the assurance of knowing that an amazingly responsible grad student like myself will be sleeping with a belly full of roast pork will ease you right off to dreamland every night! 

So help a fellow egger out and let me do you this GIANT favor!

If you are in Colorado and have so many Big Green Eggs that they're starting to stress your marital bonds, send me a message I'll come help you out!

John

Comments