Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

(PIC) I love getting mail sometimes...

Spoon
Spoon Posts: 328
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum

I lost my ET-73 somewhere in my move last year, so it was time to upgrade to the ET-732. I mean I needed it to do my brisket cook in the next week or two. Those other two items just found their way into my Amazon shopping cart somehow. It helps that my wife has a Amazon prime account, so they got here super quick too. B-)
"Pork so tender you can pull it with a spoon." ~Spoon

Comments

• Egg Juju
    Egg Juju Posts: 658
    Grats on the new toys... I have a pair gloves that are similar & like them very much. Would like to have a maverick but my cheapos won't die! :)
    Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com
  • Zyme
    Zyme Posts: 180
    I'd love to hear what you think of the paws--I wanted to get some but the reviews sometimes said they melt at typical pull temps!
  • Spoon
    Spoon Posts: 328
    I saw them in action at last years Eggtober Fest and was impressed. I will let you know if I have any problems.
    "Pork so tender you can pull it with a spoon." ~Spoon
  • My bear paws have stayed together very well.  They make very quick work out of pulling.  On average my butt's rest about 1.5 - 2 hours wrapped in foil, towels and in a cooler.  I haven't seen any melting, even the tips are still sharp.  They get a worse beating on the top shelf of my dishwasher and come out fine from that as well.