Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mini Egg Movie

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum

Someone on the other Forum just asked for the YouTube address of the Mini Egg Movie I did earlier this year.  I'm thinking there may be some over here who haven't seen it.  For sure, anyone thinking about getting a Mini Egg will be impressed with what it can do in the hands of creative cooks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYGge_k7FUI

I'm actually working on Mini Egg Movie II.  Even with all the photos I've seen I'm still in awe of the mini and the cooks who own them.

Spring "Little Egg Big Magic" Chicken

Spring Texas USA

Comments

• Egg Juju
    Egg Juju Posts: 658
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Thanks SC... I am still want the mini, chose to add the small this year, and I check out this video from time to time.  Great video evidence of just how much the mini can do.
    Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com
  • Spoon
    Spoon Posts: 328
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. There are a lot of great cooks in there. I go back and forth on which should me my 2nd egg, a mini or a small. You did NOT make that any easier with your great movie.
    "Pork so tender you can pull it with a spoon." ~Spoon
  • NC-CDN
    NC-CDN Posts: 703
    Options
    Those look great.  Is that Beli's place?  I think that is him with the amazing back-drops.  I'd love a mini or a small.  All those pics make me hungry and want to be more creative.