Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Deleted

Options

Comments

• MCR
    MCR Posts: 270
    Options

Support, support and support

- 1 -800

- FAQ

- Reply to emails

- Testing, testing....

- OS, version, Hardware... etc

Marc
  • boston_stoker
    boston_stoker Posts: 794
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • The Naked Whiz
    Options
    They appear to be getting addressed in secret (no surprise). I've seen several things just magically appear that address complaints I've had. You'd think they would be announcing these so the users could a) understand them and b) start using them.
    The Naked Whiz
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    i got a question why did i have 9200 posts on the old one and 8000 some over here? no big deal just asking

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options
    The post count form the original forum and vanilla were equal when the username database was brought to the vanilla forum. From that point I would think the count would increase as one posts on either site. The original forum and vanilla forum are two different forums. Neither forum counts posts in the other.
  • The Naked Whiz
    Options
    Several folks have noticed though that the difference is in the 1-2000 range. I'd guess they just had another bug in the way the calculated the number they moved over.
    The Naked Whiz
  • BENTE
    Options
    gg when you said "The post count form the original forum and vanilla were equal when the username database was brought to the vanilla forum" i am pretty sure that is incorrect. i had 8000 posts over two years ago. i have not been posting much so unless they brought everything over 2 years ago.....

it is really not a problem i am getting used to this new forum. now i have two forums to keep up with wich from the sounds of it is alot less then some people keep up with.

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options
    Just guessing when Itossed out the idea. My count was pretty close one to the other.
  • BENTE
    Options
    well kent maybe you will upload a avatar picture next :-D

hope things are well in the mountians for ya.

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    Options
    oh yea why does it save a draft?? where does it save it can you retrieve it? if not why have that?

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• boston_stoker
    boston_stoker Posts: 794
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • morrobayrich
    Options
    Almost 1900 posts over there and 3 posts here.  Certainly a problem somewhere.
    Morro Bay, CA
  • laduckdog
    Options

How in the heck do you see upcoming events?