Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How to post pictures from an iPad

Options
BBQ Hippie
BBQ Hippie Posts: 49
edited August 2011 in Forum Feedback
How do I post pictures from my iPad? If I can figure that out I will stick with this forum. Does the tool bar require flash? Is that why I cant use it from the iPad?

Comments

• Misippi Egger
    Misippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Options
    I think our iPads don't allow access to the file structure to be able to attach a file/pic here. You have to use a web-hosted service like Flikr or Photobucket.  I have not tried to post pics with my iPad, as I have seen too many people with the same posts as you.

Disclaimer: There is a good possibility what I posted above is incorrect technically, but it's what I recall from previous posts.

Clark
  • Spoon
    Spoon Posts: 328
    Options
    There is a free photobucket app in the apple app store. You can upload your images from your iPad to their site and then post the picture by clicking the "insert image" button on the tool bar and paste in the url you get from photobucket (make sure not to copy the http: since it is already on the insert line)

That way you can post using the iPad (just not straight from the iPad). I hope this helps.

like so:

"Pork so tender you can pull it with a spoon." ~Spoon
  • Retired RailRoader
    Options
    Spoon you are the man!! I was not aware of the Photobucket app. Just downloaded and it works great. THANKS!
    Everyday is Saturday and tomorrow is always Sunday.
  • Spoon
    Spoon Posts: 328
    Options

Glad I could help. I love my iPad and my Egg anything that helps me put those things together and share with fellow Eggheads can't be wrong.
    Spoon you are the man!! I was not aware of the Photobucket app. Just downloaded and it works great. THANKS!

"Pork so tender you can pull it with a spoon." ~Spoon