Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I Only Look at the Pics

hockeyfox
hockeyfox Posts: 3
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
Okay, on the previous forum I could immediately go directly to posts with Pics to see all the goodness.  This forum makes it impossible.  Please, out with the new, and in with the old.

Comments

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    But wait....so many were whining and bitching they wanted a new format...well...they got it...LOL
  • baychilla
    baychilla Posts: 387
    edited August 2011
    Be careful for what you ask for.

However in the defense of "...so many..." this does not appear to actually be forum software.  Also it appears they either failed to do a UAT or had non-users as guinea pigs/qa testers.
    Near San Francisco in California
  • deepsouth
    deepsouth Posts: 1,796
    i know i was one of the ones that bitched about the old forum a couple times, but when i thought a new forum would be nice, i meant a forum like vbulletin, not something like this. 

so far, this actually does seem like a regression, realizing there are features yet to be added.
  • LDD
    LDD Posts: 1,225
    yup.. upgrading, you have to maintain the features that people really like/want
    context is important :)