Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hey Mainegg!

Boilermaker Ben
Boilermaker Ben Posts: 1,956
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Time for one of your tried and true "this-place-is-blowing-up.-Let's-start-a-touchy-feely-topic-so-we-can-all-remember-how-many-great-people-are-on-this-forum" posts.

You're better at it than I.

Comments

• Works for me Ben - Had to scroll down to check out the drama

Only made it through a couple post then threw up on my keyboard - Geeeezzz

Whereyaat Julie :)

How about a virtual hand holding and Kumbaya singing B)
  • Boilermaker Ben
    Someone's trolllling, Loooooord. Kumbaya.
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    I have nothing..... mostly I feel like crying..... sad state of afairs
  • crghc98
    crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    taking my own advice and just ignoring it now...clearly some trolls...thanks for the OT post on ealliance. I haven't joined as I got 100 free books when I purchased the nook color, and right now it is pretty easy to get what I want from our library...but I'm keeping my eye on it.
  • Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

Don't let it get you down Julie. We are still here, the forum is still here and the soap operas are in a very small minority. I still have my *HOME*SWEET*HOME* sign hung over my user name and have no intentions of taking it down any time soon. If this place was a tree I would hug it! If you weren't 15,000,000 miles away I would have a hug for you too. :woohoo:

I just checked my weather widget . . . 66ºF and sunny in Bar Harbor! Lordy! send some of that wonderful weather and a Clam Bake or two this way please! ;)

Have a great weekend, probably to early for picking blueberries yet, are the raspberries ready? I used to know of a good patch out by Bass Harbor Light. Park at the Lighthouse and take the trail to the left up along the shore. I think it follows a power line up that way. There used to be a good sized blow down where a storm had toppled many trees and the raspberries were thick as fleas and sweet as the day is long. :)

Blair

• Bear 007
    Bear 007 Posts: 382
    It will all come out in the wash, its not worth crying about.
  • Mainegg
    Nahh I do not cry easy.. but just befuddled, sad, embarrassed, hurt all in a jumble. And I can nto even used shocked it has happened so many times on here.... people are weird when they get on a key board sometimes..
  • Bear 007
    Bear 007 Posts: 382
    And people wonder why Strike and Fidel are no longer around.
  • Capt Frank
    Capt Frank Posts: 2,578
    For my part I want to apologize for letting my emotions take over and jumping into the fray last night. I just could not stand another minute of those guys jumping all over Kent. I'm afraid I only made things worse. Faith and I are friends and I hated it this morning when I found out she had gotten sucked into it also.
    We have had these types before, if we just ignore them they will soon go away. I for one will not look at any post from either one of those guys again. :)
  • Boilermaker Ben
    Well, I see the thread finally got deleted. That's good. But funnily enough, it all occurred on the thread that announced the coming changes (again). So now the announcement is gone.
  • I am with ya, Frank. I think there will be alot more selective reading on here after that. But now, let's all have some more fun egging and sharing ideas and recipes.
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Great idea, Faith. Will you be cooking tonight? The wifey has a craving for burgers, so we will be making some Jucy Lucy's, tater tots and maybe some corn, or whatever else she picked up at the store today.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Capt Frank
    Capt Frank Posts: 2,578
    I'm all for it, thanks :cheer: :)
  • Egg Juju
    Egg Juju Posts: 658
    In the words of Charlie Sheen... Trolls... they are just trolls. :laugh: :laugh:
    Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com
  • Mainegg
    Hi Blair, the blueberries are coming right along. our high bush have a couple every day if I can beat the birds :) and my raspberry patch is heavenly LOL you can not beat fresh ripe sun warmed berries.
  • Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

I'm jealous Julie, I LOVED picking berries in Maine when I lived up there, life doesn't get much better. :cheer:

Blair